How do we convert your business goals into CRM & Marketing Automation? What are the long-term key initiatives for acquisition, retention, and re-engagement? What are our key performance indicators and who should be involved in our cross-functional automation team?
- Map customer journeys
- Segmentation and personalization strategies
- Develop customer loyalty plans
- Evaluate, implement or enhance MarTech solutions
- Bridge marketing and sales teams with efficient processes
What use cases should we prioritize based on impact and effort? With what frequency per distribution channel should we communicate with our audience? How do we adapt the content to behavior on different touchpoints?
- Data management and enhancement
- Establish a culture and process of testing and optimization
- Produce scalable personalized content
- Ensure system adoption with thorough training of in-house team
No matter if you have a lot on your plate, are on a tight schedule or simply can’t figure out how to implement your vision, our automation team takes the lead on managing customer journey orchestration. We make sure audiences are synchronized across channels, tests are rolled out and that you are served data-driven insights.
- Configure dynamic content setups.
- Activate journeys across channels: email, sms, app push, content cards, paid ads.
- Streamline template and newsletter production.
Industries of our expertise
There are no “one size fits all” when it comes to marketing automation strategy and use cases. However, some challenges are more or less industry specific. Therefore, we have gathered necessary focus areas and use cases based on industries we love working with.
MARTech Platforms we Work With
We hold extensive experience with CRM & Marketing Automation projects across platforms and industries. Being agnostic, we work independently of suppliers with a wide range of systems for example Braze, Salesforce, Klaviyo and HubSpot.
- Adobe Campaign