What does a modern CRM system look like? The Excellence team has gathered important features of a future-proof CRM platform, functionality that will accelerate your digital maturity and growth.
Working with a wide range of CRM systems (Salesforce, HubSpot, Klaviyo, Braze and more) with access to numerous features, we sometimes encounter blockers in functionality. Features we wish were developed, in order to save time and to get away from complex and MacGyvered (workarounds) that only fit a specific use case.
Unlock Your Marketing Potential: A Guide to Choosing the Right Marketing Automation Platform for Your Business
This Excellence team provides continuous feedback and suggestions to product developers of leading CRM & MA platforms. With the general response of “Thank you for your feedback. We will send it to our development team for future investigation and development.” We all know there is no one-fit-all CRM platform. However, we strongly believe that there are some great product updates to prioritize and features to look for when investing in a new CRM system.
MarTech Evaluation & Implementation
Based on our daily work, digital trends and scouting of what’s to come, we have gathered a list of important CRM features for a future-proof CRM below.
Features of a future-proof CRM
- Unified Social Interaction: Tracks comments, likes, follows, messages, and other behavioral data from social platforms, all linked to a single contact ID.
- Voice Assistant Integration: Support chatbots and IoT devices, enabling voice-activated interactions.
- Enhanced Audience Sync: Custom audience syncs and lead generation across all paid marketing channels.
- AI-Powered Lead Nurturing Insights: Uses AI to qualify leads and predict potential action based on context and sentiment analysis.
- Automated Data Hygiene: Clean data wit AI by identifying and eliminating duplicate contacts and bots.
- Smart Customer Feedback Management: Organizes customer feedback, monitors progress of customer support, sentiment analysis and ensures the appropriate team gets the message to take action.
- Empowered Customer Self-Service: Allowing customers to self-serve inquiries about their orders or subscriptions, access past receipts, or retrieve care guide information independently.
Trends in Marketing Automation – Nimble’s perspective on what’s to come
Do you have any wild ideas to bounce or what to take your CRM strategy to the next level? Get in touch to future-proof your growth.